Frequently Asked Questions
What should I know prior to placing an order?
- What type of event are you having?
- What is the date of the event?
- Where is the event going to be located?
- How many people will be attending?
If it's a wedding...
- Are you having a head table?
- How many people will be at the head table?
- How many people will you be seating at each table?
- What type of table do you want? Round, square, long, short,
- Are you having a dance floor?
- Will there be a DJ or a band?
- Will there be a cake, gift and/or card table
Do you need a tent?
- What type of surface will it be on?
- If it's going to be on asphalt, will we be able to use stakes
and re-patch the holes later?
- If not, will we have access to water (for water barrel weights)?
What are the payment options?
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Company Check
- Cashier Check
- Money Order
- Personal Check with proper ID
What is the cancellation policy?
- Final payment is due before the items are released to the customer.
- A 50% deposit is required on all orders
- Equipment deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE if cancelled within
10 business days of delivery or pick-up.
- Tent desposit is NON-REFUNDABLE if cancelled within 30 business
days of delivery.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 5% handling fee.
Is Rental City insured?
- Yes, up to $1,000,000 (million) dollars.
What should I know about pick-up and delivery?
- Our delivery charge covers both the delivery and pickup of items
ordered. The amount charged is based on the location of the delivery.
- Our normal delivery days are Monday through Friday. A more specific
or special time can be arranged for an additional fee.
- A normal delivery consists of the closest, easily accessible
area (Examples: backyards, first floor, etc). Additional charge
are applied for more difficult deliveries (Examples: Long distances
from the truck, floors above first, etc).
- The customer is responsible for items from delivery to pick
up. For this reason we strongly recommend that someone be onsite
when items are delivered and picked up.
How should I prepare tables & chairs for pick-up?
- Tables and chairs should be folded closed and stacked at their
point of delivery.
How should I prepare china, glass & flatware for pick-up?
- These items should be washed free of food, placed back in their
supplied containers and returned to the point of delivery.
How should I prepare linens for pick-up?
- Linens should be shaken free of food and returned to the point
of delivery. Please do not place linens in plastic bags for pick
up; this may lead to mildew or mistakenly thrown away.
What about broken, damaged or missing items?
- The customer is responsible for the equipment from the time
of delivery until the time of pick up. We do charge for missing,
and damaged items. All broken china and glassware needs to be returned
in accordance with the terms of the damage waiver. Be sure equipment
is secured when not in use and protected from the weather. Our insurance
does cover our equipment while in your possession, but your policy
will be the primary policy.
Can I pick up my rental items?
- Yes. There is no minimum on customer pick up. We do require
that all items fit safely inside your vehicle.
- Item such as china, glassware, and flatware are required to
be scraped and rinsed before pick up. Otherwise, a cleaning charged
will be applied.
- A charge is applied for setting up and breaking down of equipment
such as chairs and tables.
Does the tent pricing include installation?
- Tent pricing is based on installation over a flat, grassy surface
that is accessible to our trucks, during our normal installation
schedule. Some installations may require additional fees, based
on a variety of factors. Do-It-Yourself canopies are designed for